CleanSpace was awarded a Best in Industry in the Red Dot Design Awards 2016. The Red Dot Design Award is an international product design and business prize awarded by the Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen in Essen, Germany. In place since 1955, the Red Dot has grown into the pre-eminent design awards. CleanSpace received a distinction from the panel of 41 judges. Previous winners include BMW, Bose, Siemens and Apple. In winning the Red Dot Award CleanSpace is joins respirator manufacturing leaders 3M and Dräger.
- The Key To Surviving The Next Respiratory Outbreak
- The biggest lung disease crisis since asbestos.
- Coal miner’s death after silicosis diagnosis a warning on dangerous dust levels
- CleanSpace2 – Up Close Demo
- CleanSpace – Easy to Use
- Deutscher Gießereitag, Magdeburg, Germany April 2016
- Underground Mining Customer Training, Queensland Australia.
- Visit the CleanSpace Team – Preventica, Lille 2016
- Product Profile: CleanSpace Helmet Hook
- Respirator Training Made Easy for Underground Mine