CleanSpace was awarded a Best in Industry in the Red Dot Design Awards 2016. The Red Dot Design Award is an international product design and business prize awarded by the Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen in Essen, Germany. In place since 1955, the Red Dot has grown into the pre-eminent design awards. CleanSpace received a distinction from the panel of 41 judges. Previous winners include BMW, Bose, Siemens and Apple. In winning the Red Dot Award CleanSpace is joins respirator manufacturing leaders 3M and Dräger.
- NSC National Safety Conference & Expo, September 6-12, 2019 – San Diego, CA, USA
- Australia tightens silica exposure regulations but some say it’s not enough to protect stonemasons
- VPPPA Safety+ Expo – August 27-30, 2019 – Ernest N. Morial Convention Centre, New Orleans, USA.
- AFAC19 POWERED BY INTERSCHUTZ – 27-30 August 2019 – Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, Australia
- QMIHS August 18-21, 2019 – The Star Gold Coast, Brisbane, Australia
- Mining companies set to payout $400M to miners affected by landmark TB and silicosis ruling
- SAFEWORK Australia issues a reminder of the dangers of Silicosis
- CleanSpace at Préventica International Tradeshow in Paris this month
- CleanSpace Protects Notre Dame Restoration Workers
- CleanSpace partnered with Fastenal at the Industrial & Construction Expo on Apr 16-18th in Aurora, Colorado