CleanSpace launches a disposable light weight protective cover to shield the power unit from paint, powder coating, epoxy, plastering or use in excessively dusty environments. The lightweight breathable cover slips on easily and protects the exterior from contaminants. Easily torn off when the work is completed and can be removed when the respirator is being worn. Available now.
- SICUR, FEBRUARY 25-28 2020 – Ifema Feria de Madrid, Spain
- Australian man diagnosed with silicosis says he was only given a paper mask as protection – as reported by Nine news and SMH
- AIOH, December 2-3 – Crown Perth, Australia
- FABTECH, November 11-14 – McCormick Place, Chicago, IL, USA
- Schweisstec International Trade Fair, November 5-8 2019 – Stuttgart, Germany
- A+A Trade Fair, November 5-8, 2019 – Düsseldorf, Germany
- Preventica Marseille Health/Safety at Work, October 8-10, 2019 – Marseille, France
- NSC National Safety Conference & Expo, September 6-12, 2019 – San Diego, CA, USA
- Australia tightens silica exposure regulations but some say it’s not enough to protect stonemasons
- VPPPA Safety+ Expo – August 27-30, 2019 – Ernest N. Morial Convention Centre, New Orleans, USA.