CleanSpace launches a disposable light weight protective cover to shield the power unit from paint, powder coating, epoxy, plastering or use in excessively dusty environments. The lightweight breathable cover slips on easily and protects the exterior from contaminants. Easily torn off when the work is completed and can be removed when the respirator is being worn. Available now.
- NSC National Safety Conference & Expo, September 6-12, 2019 – San Diego, CA, USA
- Australia tightens silica exposure regulations but some say it’s not enough to protect stonemasons
- VPPPA Safety+ Expo – August 27-30, 2019 – Ernest N. Morial Convention Centre, New Orleans, USA.
- AFAC19 POWERED BY INTERSCHUTZ – 27-30 August 2019 – Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, Australia
- QMIHS August 18-21, 2019 – The Star Gold Coast, Brisbane, Australia
- Mining companies set to payout $400M to miners affected by landmark TB and silicosis ruling
- SAFEWORK Australia issues a reminder of the dangers of Silicosis
- CleanSpace at Préventica International Tradeshow in Paris this month
- CleanSpace Protects Notre Dame Restoration Workers
- CleanSpace partnered with Fastenal at the Industrial & Construction Expo on Apr 16-18th in Aurora, Colorado