CleanSpace launches a disposable light weight protective cover to shield the power unit from paint, powder coating, epoxy, plastering or use in excessively dusty environments. The lightweight breathable cover slips on easily and protects the exterior from contaminants. Easily torn off when the work is completed and can be removed when the respirator is being worn. Available now.
- Report on Stonemasons finds almost 30% have Silicosis
- CleanSpace Technology Supports Diversity in Construction
- CleanSpace at NSC Congress & Expo virtually from 3-5 March 2021
- Medical Journal of Australia reports inadequate protection for health care workers
- SCIENCE MAG: Accumulation of plastic waste during COVID-19
- The importance of respirator protection for those in the Insulating Industry
- Should wastewater workers be concerned about respiratory disease?
- Number of N95 masks required for a pandemic
- Managing Exposure to Crystalline Silica
- THE REAL COST OF DISPOSABLES