Controlling dust levels below the recommended trigger values by Health and Safety authorities, is not always achievable. Respiratory protection on open-cut mining operations has traditionally been managed with disposable masks. Powered respirators have been considered too bulky and expensive for site-wide roll out. Large open cut mine sites can successfully deploy CleanSpace and improve costs, respiratory protection and comfort for their staff.
- SCIENCE MAG: Accumulation of plastic waste during COVID-19
- The importance of respirator protection for those in the Insulating Industry
- Should wastewater workers be concerned about respiratory disease?
- Number of N95 masks required for a pandemic
- Managing Exposure to Crystalline Silica
- THE REAL COST OF DISPOSABLES
- Thousands of Victorian Healthcare Workers facing high COVID Risk
- The Risks for Anaesthetists
- PROTECTING WASTEWATER TREATMENT WORKERS
- CASE STUDY: Quarry