Controlling dust levels below the recommended trigger values by Health and Safety authorities, is not always achievable. Respiratory protection on open-cut mining operations has traditionally been managed with disposable masks. Powered respirators have been considered too bulky and expensive for site-wide roll out. Large open cut mine sites can successfully deploy CleanSpace and improve costs, respiratory protection and comfort for their staff.
- CleanSpace partnered with Fastenal at the Industrial & Construction Expo on Apr 16-18th in Aurora, Colorado
- Visit us at the Préventica International Tradeshow in Morocco Africa
- Visit us at the Secours Expo at Porte de Versailles, Paris
- A New York County has declared a State of Emergency to deal with Measles outbreak
- CleanSpace Respirators Features in France’s PIC Magazine
- Silicosis death dust audit reveals ‘major epidemic worse than asbestos’
- The Key To Surviving The Next Respiratory Outbreak
- The biggest lung disease crisis since asbestos.
- Coal miner’s death after silicosis diagnosis a warning on dangerous dust levels
- CleanSpace2 – Up Close Demo