Controlling dust levels below the recommended trigger values by Health and Safety authorities, is not always achievable. Respiratory protection on open-cut mining operations has traditionally been managed with disposable masks. Powered respirators have been considered too bulky and expensive for site-wide roll out. Large open cut mine sites can successfully deploy CleanSpace and improve costs, respiratory protection and comfort for their staff.
- Report on Stonemasons finds almost 30% have Silicosis
- CleanSpace Technology Supports Diversity in Construction
- CleanSpace at NSC Congress & Expo virtually from 3-5 March 2021
- Medical Journal of Australia reports inadequate protection for health care workers
- SCIENCE MAG: Accumulation of plastic waste during COVID-19
- The importance of respirator protection for those in the Insulating Industry
- Should wastewater workers be concerned about respiratory disease?
- Number of N95 masks required for a pandemic
- Managing Exposure to Crystalline Silica
- THE REAL COST OF DISPOSABLES