Controlling dust levels below the recommended trigger values by Health and Safety authorities, is not always achievable. Respiratory protection on open-cut mining operations has traditionally been managed with disposable masks. Powered respirators have been considered too bulky and expensive for site-wide roll out. Large open cut mine sites can successfully deploy CleanSpace and improve costs, respiratory protection and comfort for their staff.
- SICUR, FEBRUARY 25-28 2020 – Ifema Feria de Madrid, Spain
- Australian man diagnosed with silicosis says he was only given a paper mask as protection – as reported by Nine news and SMH
- AIOH, December 2-3 – Crown Perth, Australia
- FABTECH, November 11-14 – McCormick Place, Chicago, IL, USA
- Schweisstec International Trade Fair, November 5-8 2019 – Stuttgart, Germany
- A+A Trade Fair, November 5-8, 2019 – Düsseldorf, Germany
- Preventica Marseille Health/Safety at Work, October 8-10, 2019 – Marseille, France
- NSC National Safety Conference & Expo, September 6-12, 2019 – San Diego, CA, USA
- Australia tightens silica exposure regulations but some say it’s not enough to protect stonemasons
- VPPPA Safety+ Expo – August 27-30, 2019 – Ernest N. Morial Convention Centre, New Orleans, USA.