Controlling dust levels below the recommended trigger values by Health and Safety authorities, is not always achievable. Respiratory protection on open-cut mining operations has traditionally been managed with disposable masks. Powered respirators have been considered too bulky and expensive for site-wide roll out. Large open cut mine sites can successfully deploy CleanSpace and improve costs, respiratory protection and comfort for their staff.
- NSC National Safety Conference & Expo, September 6-12, 2019 – San Diego, CA, USA
- Australia tightens silica exposure regulations but some say it’s not enough to protect stonemasons
- VPPPA Safety+ Expo – August 27-30, 2019 – Ernest N. Morial Convention Centre, New Orleans, USA.
- AFAC19 POWERED BY INTERSCHUTZ – 27-30 August 2019 – Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, Australia
- QMIHS August 18-21, 2019 – The Star Gold Coast, Brisbane, Australia
- Mining companies set to payout $400M to miners affected by landmark TB and silicosis ruling
- SAFEWORK Australia issues a reminder of the dangers of Silicosis
- CleanSpace at Préventica International Tradeshow in Paris this month
- CleanSpace Protects Notre Dame Restoration Workers
- CleanSpace partnered with Fastenal at the Industrial & Construction Expo on Apr 16-18th in Aurora, Colorado