AFAC is Australasia’s largest and most comprehensive emergency management conference and exhibition. The host agencies for 2019 are Country Fire Authority, Emergency Management Victoria, Forest Fire Management Victoria – Department of Environment Land Water and Planning, Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board, Parks Victoria, and Victoria State Emergency Service. CleanSpace will be demonstrating CleanSpace Ultra (water tolerant) CleanSpace Ex (intrinsically safe) and CleanSpace CS2. Visit CleanSpace at Booth # 571.
- The importance of respirator protection for those in the Insulating Industry
- Should wastewater workers be concerned about respiratory disease?
- Number of N95 masks required for a pandemic
- Managing Exposure to Crystalline Silica
- THE REAL COST OF DISPOSABLES
- Thousands of Victorian Healthcare Workers facing high COVID Risk
- The Risks for Anaesthetists
- PROTECTING WASTEWATER TREATMENT WORKERS
- CASE STUDY: Quarry
- Sydney Build Expo, MARCH 19 – 20 – ICC Sydney