Operating a large processing site in high temperatures with a highly mobile staff across dispersed operations, presented respiratory protection challenges for a Nickel and Cobalt refinery. The refinery employs over 1000 people and is a leader in nickel processing.
- The biggest lung disease crisis since asbestos.
- Coal miner’s death after silicosis diagnosis a warning on dangerous dust levels
- CleanSpace2 – Up Close Demo
- CleanSpace – Easy to Use
- Deutscher Gießereitag, Magdeburg, Germany April 2016
- Underground Mining Customer Training, Queensland Australia.
- Visit the CleanSpace Team – Preventica, Lille 2016
- Product Profile: CleanSpace Helmet Hook
- Respirator Training Made Easy for Underground Mine
- Red Dot Award – Best of the Best 2016