CleanSpace Respirators are being successfully deployed in pharmaceutical manufacturing sites and laboratories. The lightweight respirator mask is easy to carry around and is being used by technicians and operators for up to 8 hours. When compared with disposable masks (CleanSpace had no build-up of heat, moisture or CO2), the studies showed staff compliance was high with the CleanSpace Respirators.
- Australian man diagnosed with silicosis says he was only given a paper mask as protection – as reported by Nine news and SMH
- CleanSpace Nuisance Odor Filter launch
- FABTECH, November 11-14 – McCormick Place, Chicago, IL, USA
- A+A Trade Fair, November 5-8, 2019 – Düsseldorf, Germany
- Australia tightens silica exposure regulations but some say it’s not enough to protect stonemasons
- VPPPA Safety+ Expo – August 27-30, 2019 – Ernest N. Morial Convention Centre, New Orleans, USA.
- Mining companies set to payout $400M to miners affected by landmark TB and silicosis ruling
- SAFEWORK Australia issues a reminder of the dangers of Silicosis
- CleanSpace Protects Notre Dame Restoration Workers
- CleanSpace partnered with Fastenal at the Industrial & Construction Expo on Apr 16-18th in Aurora, Colorado