CleanSpace Mining Specialists regularly train underground mining customers. For companies faced with airborne hazards, CleanSpace PAPRs are intuitive and easy to use ensuring operational efficiencies and high respirator compliance for staff. Coal dust and silica are common health hazards in mining and quarries. Increase awareness of the long term effects of dust, after following a hierarchy of controls, companies rely on respirators to protect their staff. Training can be done with one of our product specialists or via our Online Training Program. Contact our customer service team today about CleanSpace Training.
- NSC National Safety Conference & Expo, September 6-12, 2019 – San Diego, CA, USA
- Australia tightens silica exposure regulations but some say it’s not enough to protect stonemasons
- VPPPA Safety+ Expo – August 27-30, 2019 – Ernest N. Morial Convention Centre, New Orleans, USA.
- AFAC19 POWERED BY INTERSCHUTZ – 27-30 August 2019 – Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, Australia
- QMIHS August 18-21, 2019 – The Star Gold Coast, Brisbane, Australia
- Mining companies set to payout $400M to miners affected by landmark TB and silicosis ruling
- SAFEWORK Australia issues a reminder of the dangers of Silicosis
- CleanSpace at Préventica International Tradeshow in Paris this month
- CleanSpace Protects Notre Dame Restoration Workers
- CleanSpace partnered with Fastenal at the Industrial & Construction Expo on Apr 16-18th in Aurora, Colorado