Last updated: May 18, 2018
The Information We Collect
We collect information directly from individuals, from third parties, and automatically through the CleanSpace web site.
Account and Profile Information: When you create an account and profile on the CleanSpace Web Site, we collect your name, contact information, and other information you provide, such as topics that you know about or find interesting.
Communications. When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through the CleanSpace Web Site, or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication.
Engagement. We collect browsing information – such as IP address and location, date and time stamp, user agent, CleanSpace cookie ID (if applicable), URL, unique advertising or content identifiers (if applicable) and time zone, and other information about user activities on the CleanSpace Web Site. We may also receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (including ad partners), or our affiliated companies.
How We Use Your Information
We do not sell your personal data – such as your name and contact information – to third parties to use for their own marketing purposes. CleanSpace uses the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you about your use of the CleanSpace Web Site, respond to your inquiries, provide troubleshooting, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you in the CleanSpace Web Site, to suggest content, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the CleanSpace Web Site.
- Marketing and Promotions. For marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you, including information about third party products and services.
- To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use the CleanSpace Web Site; to evaluate and improve the CleanSpace Web Site, personalization, and to develop new products and services.
- Comply with Law. To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
How We Share Your Information
We share information as set forth below, and where individuals have otherwise consented:
Service Providers. We may share your information with third party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as payment processors, hosting providers, auditors, advisors, consultants, customer service and support providers.
Business Transfers. We may disclose or transfer information, including personal information, as part of any merger, sale, and transfer of our assets, acquisition or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy, or similar event.
Legally Required. We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law.
Protection of Rights. We may disclose information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and protect the rights, property or safety of CleanSpace, its users, or others.
Metrics. We may share aggregate statistics, metrics and other reports about the performance of their ads or content in the CleanSpace Web Site such as the number of unique user views, demographics about the users who saw their ads or content, conversion rates, and date and time information. We do not share IP addresses or personal information. We may also allow our advertisers or publishers to use Pixels on the CleanSpace Web Site in order to collect information about the performance of their ads or content.
Anonymized and Aggregated Data. We may share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties for research, marketing, analytics and other purposes, provided such information does not identify a particular individual.
Cookies, Pixels and Tracking
- Cookies. These are small files with a unique identifier that are transferred to your browser through our websites. They allow us to remember users who are logged in, to understand how users navigate through and use the CleanSpace Web Site, and to display personalized content.
- Pixels, web beacons, clear GIFs. These are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which we use to track the online movements of users of the CleanSpace Web Site and to personalize content. We also use these in our emails to let us know when they have been opened or forwarded, so we can gauge the effectiveness of our communications.
- Analytics Tools.We may use internal and third-party analytics tools, including Google Analytics. The third party analytics companies we work with may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online products and services. Their collection and use of information is subject to their own privacy policies.
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your information is important to us. CleanSpace has implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect. However, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe, such as choosing a strong password and keeping it private, as well as logging out of your user account, and closing your web browser when finished using the CleanSpace Web Site on a shared or unsecured device.
Access and Amend Your Information
You may update or correct your account information at any time by logging in to your account. You may also make a number of other adjustments to settings or the display of information about you as described in more detail in the following section about Your Choices.
Opt-In Forms: You may, of course, decline to submit information through the CleanSpace Web Site, in which case we may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may also control the types of notifications and communications we send, limit the information shared within the CleanSpace Web Site about you, and otherwise amend certain privacy settings. Here is some further information about some of your choices:
Emails and Communications. When you join the CleanSpace Web Site by signing up for an account or creating a profile, as part of the service, you will receive emails and newsletters containing content that we believe may match your interests. If you opt out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you transactional e-mails about your account or any services you have requested or received from us.
Transferring Your Data
CleanSpace is headquartered in Australia, and has operations, entities and service providers in the United States and throughout the world. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your personal information to, or access it in, jurisdictions (including the United States) that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 (or under the age of 14 for anyone living in Spain or South Korea) or knowingly allow such persons to register. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the relevant age without parental consent, we take steps to delete that information.
Links to Other Websites
(ABN 24 146 453 554)
P | +612 8436 4000
A | Ground Floor, 16-18 Carlotta St, Artarmon, NSW Australia
E | [email protected]