CleanSpace exhibited at the Australian Institution of Occupational Hygienist (AIOH) Annual Conference 2014 held in Sydney. The AIOH Conference is the premier event for occupational hygienists in the SE Asian region. It is an international conference which promotes the science and practice of protecting worker health.
- The importance of respirator protection for those in the Insulating Industry
- Should wastewater workers be concerned about respiratory disease?
- Number of N95 masks required for a pandemic
- Managing Exposure to Crystalline Silica
- THE REAL COST OF DISPOSABLES
- Thousands of Victorian Healthcare Workers facing high COVID Risk
- The Risks for Anaesthetists
- PROTECTING WASTEWATER TREATMENT WORKERS
- CASE STUDY: Quarry
- Sydney Build Expo, MARCH 19 – 20 – ICC Sydney