CleanSpace exhibited at the Australian Institution of Occupational Hygienist (AIOH) Annual Conference 2014 held in Sydney. The AIOH Conference is the premier event for occupational hygienists in the SE Asian region. It is an international conference which promotes the science and practice of protecting worker health.
- Report on Stonemasons finds almost 30% have Silicosis
- CleanSpace Technology Supports Diversity in Construction
- CleanSpace at NSC Congress & Expo virtually from 3-5 March 2021
- Medical Journal of Australia reports inadequate protection for health care workers
- SCIENCE MAG: Accumulation of plastic waste during COVID-19
- The importance of respirator protection for those in the Insulating Industry
- Should wastewater workers be concerned about respiratory disease?
- Number of N95 masks required for a pandemic
- Managing Exposure to Crystalline Silica
- THE REAL COST OF DISPOSABLES