Personal respiratory protection against small particle dusts is one of the greatest occupational health and safety challenges facing heavy industrial companies. Disposable masks when not fitting correctly or when used with facial hair, can be ineffective for protecting staff. Furthermore, disposable mask costs can escalate and go unchecked when staff frequently change the masks during the day.
- The biggest lung disease crisis since asbestos.
- Coal miner’s death after silicosis diagnosis a warning on dangerous dust levels
- CleanSpace2 – Up Close Demo
- CleanSpace – Easy to Use
- Deutscher Gießereitag, Magdeburg, Germany April 2016
- Underground Mining Customer Training, Queensland Australia.
- Visit the CleanSpace Team – Preventica, Lille 2016
- Product Profile: CleanSpace Helmet Hook
- Respirator Training Made Easy for Underground Mine
- Red Dot Award – Best of the Best 2016