Personal respiratory protection against small particle dusts is one of the greatest occupational health and safety challenges facing heavy industrial companies. Disposable masks when not fitting correctly or when used with facial hair, can be ineffective for protecting staff. Furthermore, disposable mask costs can escalate and go unchecked when staff frequently change the masks during the day.
- Report on Stonemasons finds almost 30% have Silicosis
- CleanSpace Technology Supports Diversity in Construction
- CleanSpace at NSC Congress & Expo virtually from 3-5 March 2021
- Medical Journal of Australia reports inadequate protection for health care workers
- SCIENCE MAG: Accumulation of plastic waste during COVID-19
- The importance of respirator protection for those in the Insulating Industry
- Should wastewater workers be concerned about respiratory disease?
- Number of N95 masks required for a pandemic
- Managing Exposure to Crystalline Silica
- THE REAL COST OF DISPOSABLES