Personal respiratory protection against small particle dusts is one of the greatest occupational health and safety challenges facing heavy industrial companies. Disposable masks when not fitting correctly or when used with facial hair, can be ineffective for protecting staff. Furthermore, disposable mask costs can escalate and go unchecked when staff frequently change the masks during the day.
- NSC National Safety Conference & Expo, September 6-12, 2019 – San Diego, CA, USA
- Australia tightens silica exposure regulations but some say it’s not enough to protect stonemasons
- VPPPA Safety+ Expo – August 27-30, 2019 – Ernest N. Morial Convention Centre, New Orleans, USA.
- AFAC19 POWERED BY INTERSCHUTZ – 27-30 August 2019 – Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, Australia
- QMIHS August 18-21, 2019 – The Star Gold Coast, Brisbane, Australia
- Mining companies set to payout $400M to miners affected by landmark TB and silicosis ruling
- SAFEWORK Australia issues a reminder of the dangers of Silicosis
- CleanSpace at Préventica International Tradeshow in Paris this month
- CleanSpace Protects Notre Dame Restoration Workers
- CleanSpace partnered with Fastenal at the Industrial & Construction Expo on Apr 16-18th in Aurora, Colorado