Personal respiratory protection against small particle dusts is one of the greatest occupational health and safety challenges facing heavy industrial companies. Disposable masks when not fitting correctly or when used with facial hair, can be ineffective for protecting staff. Furthermore, disposable mask costs can escalate and go unchecked when staff frequently change the masks during the day.
- CleanSpace partnered with Fastenal at the Industrial & Construction Expo on Apr 16-18th in Aurora, Colorado
- Visit us at the Préventica International Tradeshow in Morocco Africa
- Visit us at the Secours Expo at Porte de Versailles, Paris
- A New York County has declared a State of Emergency to deal with Measles outbreak
- CleanSpace Respirators Features in France’s PIC Magazine
- Silicosis death dust audit reveals ‘major epidemic worse than asbestos’
- The Key To Surviving The Next Respiratory Outbreak
- The biggest lung disease crisis since asbestos.
- Coal miner’s death after silicosis diagnosis a warning on dangerous dust levels
- CleanSpace2 – Up Close Demo