Professional welding teams in engineering, construction and metal fabrication are often required to work long hours and undertake physically demanding work. Metal work can expose the welder to serious carcinogens and irritants if effective protection isn’t available or used. Good respiratory protection is critical for welders’ health as well as comfort/productivity over these long periods
- The biggest lung disease crisis since asbestos.
- Coal miner’s death after silicosis diagnosis a warning on dangerous dust levels
- CleanSpace2 – Up Close Demo
- CleanSpace – Easy to Use
- Deutscher Gießereitag, Magdeburg, Germany April 2016
- Underground Mining Customer Training, Queensland Australia.
- Visit the CleanSpace Team – Preventica, Lille 2016
- Product Profile: CleanSpace Helmet Hook
- Respirator Training Made Easy for Underground Mine
- Red Dot Award – Best of the Best 2016