CleanSpace was awarded a Best in Industry in the Red Dot Design Awards 2016. The Red Dot Design Award is an international product design and business prize awarded by the Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen in Essen, Germany. In place since 1955, the Red Dot has grown into the pre-eminent design awards. CleanSpace received a distinction from the panel of 41 judges. Previous winners include BMW, Bose, Siemens and Apple. In winning the Red Dot Award CleanSpace is joins respirator manufacturing leaders 3M and Dräger.
- The Key To Surviving The Next Respiratory Outbreak
- CleanSpace Full Face In-depth Overview and Demo Video
- CleanSpace2 In-depth Overview and Demo Video
- The Real Cost of N95 Disposable Respirators
- The biggest lung disease crisis since asbestos.
- The Welder: CleanSpace New Face in Respiratory Protection
- Industry Award: CleanSpace2 wins prestigious ISHN 2018 Reader’s Choice award
- Industry Award: CleanSpace EX a Gold Winner at the 2018 Edison Awards
- SUCCESS STORY – Welding
- What’s Ahead for Respiratory Protection in 2018?