CleanSpace was awarded a Best in Industry in the Red Dot Design Awards 2016. The Red Dot Design Award is an international product design and business prize awarded by the Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen in Essen, Germany. In place since 1955, the Red Dot has grown into the pre-eminent design awards. CleanSpace received a distinction from the panel of 41 judges. Previous winners include BMW, Bose, Siemens and Apple. In winning the Red Dot Award CleanSpace is joins respirator manufacturing leaders 3M and Dräger.
- Interview with Dave Johnson, Editor ISHN
- Press Release: CleanSpace Opens Welding Respiratory Safety Resource Center
- 3 Reasons that the CleanSpace2 is a Great Fit for the New OSHA Silica Regulations.
- CleanSpace2 – Up Close Demo
- 7 Reasons to Trial a CleanSpace2 Respirator
- Press Release: CleanSpace Recruits Executives to Lead North American Expansion
- Is Respiratory Innovation Stuck in the Stone Age?
- The 3 reasons why most safety/respiratory manufacturers are stuck in the 90s
- Press Release: CleanSpace Enters the Americas Market With Game-Changing Powered Respiratory Products
- CleanSpace – Easy to Use